01273 870670

CLUB RE-OPENING UPDATE AS AT 30.11.20

30th November 2020

Due to confusion within the latest Government guidelines about what can be opened under the Tier 2 instructions, the board has come to the conclusion that rather than keep waiting we needed to make a decision about whether we re-opened the club as we previously indicated.
Your Board, based on the information received from the EIBA, decided that we do not have the go-ahead to reopen and as the next potential decision date by the Government is not due till the 16th December at best, then we will not now reopen until the New Year with an opening date to be confirmed in due course.

This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. By using our site you accept our Terms And Conditions and Privacy Policy. ×